Dotdigital is seeking an eager and flexible Paralegal to join its Legal, Privacy & Compliance Department to assist in a range of reviews and programs in multiple areas around the business, but with a focus on commercial contracts.
The Legal, Privacy & Compliance team works with all departments across all of Dotdigital’s global locations to ensure that legal and compliance obligations are met.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organized individual who is eager to learn within a dynamic and fast-moving company and sector. In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a broad range of legal work, which will include conducting contract reviews, contract management, research and providing support with general legal matters when they arise.
We are looking for an individual who is process driven, quick to learn, thrives in fast-paced environments and who is keen to embrace the opportunity to build their legal experience.
• Initial document drafting and reviews (including Dotdigital client contracts, NDAs, questionnaires and supplier contracts).
• Legal research and monitoring legislative developments.
• Maintaining legal filings and working with stakeholders to manage key dates and reviews.
• Help to coordinate departmental administration and projects, working with other departments as needed.
• Be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas.
• Law degree and solid academic background.
• Process driven and detail orientated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Some legal experience desirable.
• Experience of managing and building effective processes.