For this role, we are open to qualified applicants based in North America. The focus of this role will be to manage a portfolio of Services Partners that are HQ’d in North America. You will be working with an established set of partners with responsibility to develop close relationships and uncover new business referral opportunities for the sales team. You will be expected to identify, qualify and recruit new partners under this program and develop those relationships. You will work towards revenue targets and manage a pipeline of partner opportunities alongside the sales team. In addition to owning and managing your portfolio of partners, you will be expected to support our strategic partnerships with Adobe, Shopify, Big Commerce & Microsoft. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 4 year’s experience in partnerships or business development with a SaaS sales background (e.g. email service providers, ecommerce platforms and system integrators, CRM etc.). The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is detail oriented, highly organised and can work independently but also has the ability to work closely with other teams in the organisation.
Your Day-To-Day activities
- Establish healthy and strong relationships within your portfolio of Services Partners.
- Research, evaluate and recruit new partners into the Services Partner Program.
- Educate partners on Dotdigital’s offering and conduct regular learning sessions with relevant teams in partner organisations
- Take ownership of your partner portfolio across all processes and systems
- Support the global roll-out and ongoing optimisation of the Services Partner Program.
- Support business processes with involved departments to support the success of the Services Partner Program.
- Support building a technology partner ecosystem around dotdigital to complement the solution, to create new business opportunities and to strengthen client relationships and support their successful use of dotdigital
- Support building a competitive gap analysis with product and product marketing teams around Services Partners.
- Ensure CRM is up-to-date and reflects reality for opps, partner statuses and stakeholders
- Provide input and collateral for the resource centre for internal teams around tech partners and their integrations
- Educate internal teams on technology partner definition and criteria
- Support internal teams with advice on which Services Partners can be recommended for client queries
- Create new business opportunities (SRLs) through the Services Partner ecosystem
- Support active opportunities through partner influencing where appropriate and applicable
- Establish opportunities for joint lead-gen, content & awareness creation through tech partners (i.e. webinars, roundtable events, case-studies, white papers) for the marketing team to pursue and execute
- Help raise funds for dotdigital led events (i.e. dotsummit)
- Attending of industry events as required
- International travel as required
Salary range: $120k - $170k OTE