In this role, you will be joining our Sydney team and focusing on developing our ANZ market.
In addition to generating your own leads, you'll also be supported by our dedicated business development representatives within the region, with leads generated from advertising efforts, trade shows, word-of-mouth, etc. You will drive the relationship and sale from start to finish before passing your new account over to our Customer Success team to nurture and grow.
We are looking for ambitious, mid-market new business sales individuals with a hunter mentality, experienced with SME, and a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, eCommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM, etc.).
We also highly value the experience to recognize buying signals to convert prospects with a consultative approach, listening to and understanding where Dotdigital can help our partners business, coupled with strong and confident negotiating and closing skills.
You will be answering technical questions and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles will be beneficial.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of Dotdigital’s platform features, industry, pricing plans and service portfolio.
- Generate and identify new sales opportunities using multiple outbound channels and strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of prospects objectives and challenges and deliver the Dotdigital solution against these elements.
- Responding to prospects briefs including RFIs and RFPs.
- Internally partner with management, marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and delivery teams to collaborate and drive business.
- Successfully manage and coordinate between Dotdigital and client stakeholders to effectively manage client expectations.
- Conduct a consistently high volume of booked product demonstrations or discovery meetings with fully qualified prospects.
- Build and manage an active pipeline through the sales cycle to deal close.
- Deliver against monthly sales targets and pipeline commitments.
- Track all your activity in our CRM and related tools.
- Continually develop your digital industry knowledge and demonstrate commercial understanding.
Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a target-driven new business sales role – meeting and exceeding sales quota in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with internal marketing, inside sales, sales engineering, channel managers, and client/professional service teams to close new business.
- Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Eligibility to work in Australia without sponsorship, with English fluency.
- Formal sales training is a plus.
- Experience selling digital technology and service solutions with Email Service Providers, MarTech, AdTech SaaS vendors, related eCommerce platforms and/or their System Integrators, and/or related agency ecosystems would be of benefit (although not required).
As an equal opportunities employer we are committed to equality in all its practices with regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
If you have any additional requirements or adjustments to assist an application then please don’t hesitate to contact us and advise us how we can best support you.