dotdigital Group plc is a leading provider of email marketing and omnichannel SaaS technology to empower digital marketing professionals. Our marketing automation platform is used by over 70,000 marketers in 156 countries worldwide, empowering global marketers to achieve outstanding results with superior tools and services.
We work with brands such as Ted Baker, Barbour, Jet2 and ITV to achieve outstanding digital marketing results and build brand engagement with their customers.
Our team is made up of individuals who are proactive, resourceful, bright and who work well independently and part of a cross-functional global team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, energetic Senior Customer Success Director to join our fantastic team.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated with proven success in managing high value, strategic or complex accounts; has a customer first approach with a strong commercial acumen and a good understanding of digital marketing principles.
As a Senior Customer Success Director, you will:
• Work with our biggest brands and clients
• Develop long term trust to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
• Expanding relationships with clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Build excellent internal relationships with all departments to scope out and deliver projects to drive customer success
• Manage the client relationship though on-boarding and the full client lifecycle
• Be a solutions expert, working with other internal teams to ensure knowledge of the platform and services we deliver is strong
• Promote feature adoption the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
• Monitor client account activity to ensure the client is performing to their KPIs
• Ensure customer satisfaction by investigating and resolve issues in a timely manner, escalating to Support or other internal teams
• Must have a minimum of 5 years managing a client portfolio
• Proven experience in key account management, managing high value, strategic accounts or relevant experience
• Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Proven record of delivering positive net churn
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Skilled in problem-solving and negotiation to maximise growth and minimise churn