We’re looking for a Customer Success Executive to join a growing global brand with opportunities for personal and professional development. You’ll be organised and driven and must have a fantastic customer focused approach. This is a non-targeted, non-commissioned role.
You will be providing pro-active strategic support and advice, for non-revenue generating customer work. You’ll be helping our customers get maximum benefit from our platform, driving feature adoption and building customer advocacy.
You will assist our Key and Strategic Accounts team with some of their tasks handling some aspects of the projects, communications and administrative functions on their behalf. As such you’ll need to be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form. You will pass any customer retention and growth opportunities to the account owners. You’ll ensure essential processes run smoothly for the customer by working closely with colleagues across the business in Sales, Professional Service, Finance and Support.
You will be answering technical questions and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing automation is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
You will report to the Customer Success Team Manager
- Day to day support for customers and internal teams via our ticketing system (Zendesk), Livechat and phone.
- Identify opportunities that will drive customer retention and growth and pass to Customer Success Managers
- Provide pro-active support to customers wanting to increase their use of our platform to achieve their marketing goal.
- Assist customers with any account and contract related queries.
- Assist the Customer Success Teams with the on-boarding phase and the full client life cycle.
- Take ownership of tickets transferred from our Product Support Team.
- Respond to requests relating to the management of their account and uptake of professional services
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of dotdigital platform features, industry best practice, pricing plans and service portfolio to ensure customers requirements are accurately met.
- Follow up with customers who complete our feedback survey.
- Encourage customers to post NPS and/or CSAT scores, and ultimately co-create case studies.
Skills and Experience
- Fresh graduate (a university degree is desirable but not necessary) or 1-2 years administration experience ideally within the SAAS or technology industry.
- Great communication skills, oral and written.
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions.
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Motivated and positive.
- A true ‘people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service.
- Very organised and process-driven, capable of multi-tasking and time-management.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamic CRM is desirable.
- Previous experience with Marketing Tech, CRM and/or related technologies is desirable