We are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our HR Team at dotdigital.
We are ideally looking for an individual with 2+ years HR experience in an international fast paced organization.
Working directly with our HR Manager and CHRO, you will provide valuable support in our busy global business during a period of significant growth. This role will suit someone from a similar SaaS or tech environment
Our HR Team will provide support though you will need to be a self-starter, ready to pick up admin tasks immediately, technically HR capable and demonstrate an aptitude to work in a collaborative, fast paced business. You will also benefit from our wider HR Team and peers; we are a tight knit team and enjoy supporting each other.
You will be responsible for candidate interviews, on-boarding of new hires as well as off-boarding, answering HR queries through our ticketing system Zendesk across multiple sites in the areas of compensation & benefits, payroll queries and change requests. As well as day-to-day administration of our HRIS
The role would be split location between our East Croydon and London Bridge offices on a day-to-day basis, dependent on business demands.
- CIPD qualification isn’t essential but beneficial or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years+ of relevant work experience in HR
- Generalist experience
- Payroll experience isn’t essential but would be beneficial
- Experienced with handling HR support tickets or queries
- Contract creation
- Employee onboarding administration
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organisational skills