We are looking for an HR Executive to join our team in our New York office!
This role will be responsible for all local HR related tasks, recruitment as well as office management. You will ideally have 2 – 3 years in an HR function with elements of recruitment.
This position in integral to our Global HR operations and key part of the wider team and reports into the UK HR Team. Our UK based HR Team will provide support though you will need to be a self-starter, ready to pick up admin tasks immediately, technically HR capable and demonstrate an aptitude to work in a collaborative, fast paced business. You will also benefit from our wider HR Team and peers; we are a tight knit team and enjoy supporting each other.
- On-boarding of new hires as well as off-boarding
- Answering HR queries through our ticketing system Zendesk across multiple sites in the areas of compensation & benefits, payroll queries and change requests
- Supporting managers with employees’ issues e.g. disciplinaries
- Compiling localized handbooks and implementing processes
- Working closely with the General Manager and hiring managers on hiring requirements
- Managing full recruitment lifecycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing and managing the process through to hire
- Managing all supplier relationships
- General office support
- HR qualification not essential but beneficial or equivalent practical experience.
- Generalist experience
- Payroll experience isn’t essential but would be beneficial
- Experienced with handling HR support tickets or queries
- Employee onboarding administration
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organisational skills
- Running full recruitment cycles (sourcing through to offer stage)
- Confident in stakeholder management
Having experience in SaaS recruitment is beneficial but not essential