Global Marketing Director
dotdigital is seeking a senior marketing professional to deliver against our aggressive global goals.
Building on your proven background of high performance delivery of B2B marketing strategies across; online, events, content, brand/design, demand, partner marketing, insight & strategy, you will take advantage of your personal brand in the digital / SaaS space to achieve your KPIs. You will have a proven track record of growing customer bases/revenues/all marketing metrics in high-growth companies.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your global teams (online, events, brand, demand) are based out of the London HO.
This position is a key member of the Global Leadership team comprising; Finance, Product, HR, Business Systems, Marketing (of course) and the three GMs who own the sales and client organisations in their regions. You will form strong partnerships with the GMs in order to support the demand generation, customer growth and other key marketing initiatives that delivers against their business goals.
- Determine KPIs, measures and objectives for the marketing department
- Create, implement and manage the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Manage the global marketing budget and drive ongoing marketing investments to improve demand generation and maximise ROI
- Driving top of funnel opportunities to contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Work closely with the regional GMs to develop aligned marketing activity that will deliver against each business plan
- Review and manage the content marketing strategy and engage in external speaking opportunities where required
- Establish dotdigital as the global ‘go-to’ brand for Omnichannel Marketing Automation
- Build strong analyst relations with Forrester and Gartner to ensure dotdigital stays top of mind
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions and track key KPIs
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, best practice and competitive landscape
- Present long term strategic plans to our non-exec plc board in order to secure long term strategic investment
Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years working in the digital marketing sector in senior positions
- Proven track record of success as a similar marketing leadership role
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Degree in Marketing, Management, Data/Analytics or similar relevant field
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing strategies and driving growth
- A people leader with a track record of building and leading high-performing marketing teams
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing techniques, platforms and the Martech sector
- A keen understanding and experience working in a technology environment
- Be an innovative thinker
- Visionary with a driven personality, not only highly analytical and strategic but also creative and hands-on in nature
- Data-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail
- Clear, effective communication skills and experience in a collaborative, transparent, and hands-on environment
- Good eye for design and creative assets
- Low ego and high intellectual curiosity