Global Demand Generation Manager
You’ll have experience of B2B marketing and have an expert knowledge of demand generation marketing activities including building web traffic and optimisation, email marketing best practice, content marketing tactics and events.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director you will be the lead point of contact for all things demand generation and fuel growth for our fast-growing SaaS platform.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning all Global Marketing demand generation performance metrics (MQLs, SRLs, Conversion rates, CPLs, Acquisition, ROI etc)
- Focuses on filling and optimising our pipeline with high quality MQLs and within budget
- Delivering against set monthly SRL targets for each region
- Be a Senior Leader within the Global Marketing team
- Build out structured ABM plans that result in new customer acquisition
- Own and develop multichannel demand generation campaigns – including nurture flows and lead scoring
- Use structured testing to identify new channels that will drive demand for our product
- Analysis of website and online performance using data, A/B & MVT to make suggestions to increase traffic, engagement and conversion points in a B2B SaaS marketing funnel.
- Manage all paid marketing channels and ensure we’re optimising the right keywords and bid strategies
- Provide regular reports on new initiatives and data insights.
- Budget responsibility for all demand generation line items including online media, events and data
- Form strong working relationships with people and in and outside the department
- Use structured testing to identify new channels that will drive demand for our product.
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
You will also be expected to:
- Liaise with the Global teams (Brand and Partnerships) to ensure efficiencies.
- Continually seek to ways to improve the quality of our marketing data.
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and brand messaging is consistent.
- Ensure data is passed to our CRM database for business analysis.
- Become an expert on the dotdigital platform
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years SaaS demand generation experience.
- A collaborative manager – you can’t do this job properly on your own.
- Proficient in Google Analytics setup, analysis, customisation and refinement techniques.
- Ideally had some exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Reporting tools.
- Self-starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- Exceptional at problem solving & removing development roadblocks.