Finance Operations Assistant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Finance Operations Assistant to join our finance team of 20.
The position will be full time, based from our East Croydon office. The main responsibilities will be to work on the sales order processing, general setup of billing and activating of new and existing clients, and to deal with client-side finance related queries across our global entities.
The job will consist working with our sales teams closely to ensure a smooth process from a billing perspective. You will be trained working with our dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform, CRM system, ZenDesk and SAGE software. Giving a high level of customer satisfaction will be key in assisting the company grow further.
The department works under a strict deadline which assists the company to improve the overall performance of the entire group. You will need to be confident, motivated and have a professional manner. Have good time management and organisational skills and be willing to learn and show an appetite to progress within the role. You should be comfortable dealing with customers and other 3rd parties via email and telephone, and confident in dealing with disputes. You will be reporting into the head of Finance Operations & Credit Control.
- A strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and commitment to delivering quality work is essential
- Professional and passionate about providing great customer service
- Confident using IT systems and will have experience of working with data inputting
- Experience working within customer service roles
- The ideal candidate will have between 1-3 years industry experience working in a busy finance team
- Timely management of the incoming queues/workflows within the department
- Handling the Sales Order Processing & Activation requests
- Processing Cancellations
- Timely management of the department inboxes
- Dealing with incoming phone calls/queries in the department
- Assisting in closing off the monthly bill run