Events Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a person to join the US marketing team with specific responsibilities for the company’s events marketing activities.
You’ll hit your own KPIs and targets. You’ll have great experience of B2B & B2C marketing and managing the customer journey from opportunity through to renewal, and have experience managing brand messaging and consistency. You will be adept at customer retention and acquisition tactics.
- Work closely with the Head of Events in London to coordinate the company’s offline activity including events, trade shows, partner seminars, awards, private dining, hospitality – which will include delegate recruitment, logistics, event management etc.
- Work to meet KPIs (set in advance) for each event.
- Work with other teams to make sure we are present at the right events and co-ordinating events to attract the correct audience
- Brief-in nurture-campaigns for pre-and-post event using the Engagement Cloud.
- Management of “SWAG” for all events including itinerary, storage and delivery at events.
- Manage budgets for the offline activity you coordinate.
- Work closely with Sales and Account Management to ensure messaging and materials are appropriate and activity remains aligned to the overall business goals.
- Measure, monitor and analyse lead/customer nurture and effectiveness of your events and offline activities to help dotdigital develop better programs over time.
- Contribute to wider marketing activity.
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and brand messaging is consistent.
- Become an expert on the dotdigital platform.
- Continually seek to ways to improve the quality of our marketing data.
- Provide marketing support to the sales teams as needed.
- 2+ years demonstrable marketing experience – preferably for a Software business.
- Very organised and enjoy the pressure of events.
- A good knowledge of content marketing tactics.
- You are a driven self-starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing.
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself.
- A collaborative worker – you can’t do this job properly on your own. You’ll be at your most comfortable and effective collaborating with others.
- Strong content editing skills – as well as writing your own content you’ll need to brief, edit and critique other content.
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time.
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity.
Key Role Objectives:
- Ensure dotdigital’ s events are a success with clients, prospects and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure dotdigital’ s events are well attended and ran in accordance to the schedule and budgets.
- Ensure events have good synergy with other department and business activity.