Marketing Manager EMEA
We have an exciting opportunity, for an ambitious Marketing Manager with well rounded experience. This role is based in Schipol, and will be overseeing the EMEA region. Please note, we require a native Dutch speaker.
You’ll have at least 2 years’ experience of B2B marketing and managing the customer journey from opportunity through to renewal and will be aware of email marketing best practice and legal constraints and have experience of managing brand messaging and consistency. You will be adept at customer retention and acquisition tactics.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Work with the Global online team to develop and coordinate localised activity on all online channels including, but not limited to the website, social media activity, webinars, videos, email marketing and paid search
- Organise and attend 3rd party and partner events to build relationships and pipeline
- Feed local insight and results back to the Global online team in a timely manner
- Continually recommend testing and optimisation techniques to improve results of all activity
- Implement lead nurture campaigns to turn leads into pipeline and engaged customers
- Measure, monitor and analyze lead/customer nurture and effectiveness to improve programs over time
- Work with the Inbound and Outbound teams to ensure processes are in place to increase MQL -> SRL conversion and improve the Sales NB pipeline
- Create content and materials to support new business pipeline and feature adoption in local languages
- Manage, segment and execute uploads to the CRM
- Work closely with EMEA sales and account management to ensure messaging and materials are appropriate and activity remains aligned to the overall business goals
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience – preferably for a Software business
- Dutch speaker (preferably native due to the nature of the role)
- Self starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself.
- Good communicator – working as part of a global team, you need to be able to effectively communicate with your peers in our London office and feedback campaign insight
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time.
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing techniques and how to apply them.