Email Client Support Agent
Our global Deliverability Team are looking for a junior support agent to manage basic email delivery issues for our APAC clients
This role be an integral part of the team, which acts as the connecting link between our customers, industry best practice/regulations and third parties to achieve the best possible delivery rate across all emails sent using our products. This position plays an important role both internally and externally and will be in our Sydney office.
· Create ramp up plans for new or existing customers
· Provide off hour deliverability assistance for global customers
· Provide help and advice to customers using dotmailer’s products and 3rd party tools
· Provide sales assistance for selling deliverability consultancies
· Be a resource to internal teams for all things deliverability
· Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face-to-face
· Carry out data manipulation and cleansing
· Create and manage project schedules, and coordinate internal resources to meet deadlines
· Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
· Produce written information for customers
· 1 year experience in a client facing role in a digital environment
· 1 year project management experience preferred, may be substituted with demonstrated success of handling multi-faceted projects
· Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work on a global team
· Attention to detail – especially when working under time pressure
· Self-starter, hard working, enthusiastic, passionate about digital
· Proactive and confident, and able to build credible relationships with coworkers and clients
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Deliverability experience, knowledge of APAC ISP’s strongly preferred
· Experience working with international brands
· Be an expert Excel user (or willing to become one)
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service. Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities. We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK.
Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Warsaw and Minsk.