eCommerce Partnerships Manager
In this role, you will be joining our partnership team either at our either our London Bridge or Manchester offices, focusing on developing our eCommerce agency partner relationships and driving business alongside our partners in the UK.
In this role, you will be joining our partnership team either at our either our London Bridge or Manchester offices, focusing on developing our eCommerce agency partner relationships and driving business alongside our partners in the UK. You will be working with an established set of partners with responsibility to develop close relationships and uncover new business referral opportunities for the sales team. You will be expected to identify, qualify and recruit new partners under this program and develop those relationships. You will work towards revenue targets and manage a pipeline of partner opportunities alongside the sales team.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in partnerships or business development with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, ecommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.). The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is detail oriented, highly organised and can work independently but also has the ability to work closely with other teams in the organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Tier 2 and 3 partner accounts.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets with business driven through your assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively recruit, onboard and enable new eCommerce partners to drive new referral sales opportunities.
- Driving opportunities from your partners on a referral basis.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, Sales, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Employ our CRM for partner and pipeline management.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Attending Industry Events as required.
- Enlist the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in partner or account management on a national and/or regional scale.
- Must have experience working with eCommerce agency partners.
- Can demonstrate the ability to cross sell, upsell and drive additional new revenue in assigned accounts.
- Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills.
- Can demonstrate ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Shopware, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Big Commerce is preferred.