eCommerce Partnerships Manager
We are searching for a keen learner to help nurture our eCommerce Partner network in New York
We can offer training and support to an experienced sales or partnerships professional, ideally with eCommerce experience.
dotdigital is a global CPaaS business and Premier partners of Magento, Shopify Plus partners and BigCommerce Elite partners. Operating from our US HQ in Midtown Manhattan or our office in LA, the Partner Manager wins, maintains and grows relationships with our eCommerce partners. With all our powerful eCommerce and CRM integrations we have an ever-growing network of partners, and our successes are aligned perfectly by the Partner Manager.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining existing partner relationships as well as developing net new partnerships. Day to day you will be immersed in their communities and involved in the sales training and development their teams whilst helping build enthusiasm for dotdigital.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and recruit new partners who implement and build eCommerce solutions and can refer potential Engagement Cloud sales opportunities to dotdigital
- Manage and maintain existing partnerships in order to gain new referrals for dotdigital
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Create and execute partner account plans
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis in order to drive Engagement Cloud referral opportunities to dotdigital and hit your quarterly referral target
- Conduct learning sessions to help educate partner teams on Engagement Cloud
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, sales, service and management resources to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work closely with Customer Success Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Employ our CRM (MS Dynamics CRM) for partner and pipeline management
- Attend industry events as required, this may include regional travel and speaking engagements
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in partnerships or sales development, ideally eCommerce
- Ability to learn quickly and gain a solid technical understanding of dotdigital’s solutions
- Good communication skills and experience presenting would be ideal
- Can demonstrate ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- eCommerce experience preferred
- Specific Magento or Shopify experience preferred