We’re looking for a Digital Creative, with a primary focus on design skills and HTML ability to join our Creative Studio Team at our Development Hub
If you’re a creative person looking to join a continually evolving, intellectually stimulating, fun & friendly team then look no further. Become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
Working alongside other designers, coders and senior creatives, you’ll be creating flexible email templates, landing pages and other digital services for an extensive client base; Including – Emirates, Barbour, Thornton’s, Ladbrokes, F1 McLaren, Mercedes, Harley Davidson, Volvo and Hunter. There is an art to creating great email… there is a passion to perfecting it. We mix our knowledge of print layout, web UI, UX design and innovate to push the boundaries of what’s possible in email.
We are looking for organised and professional candidates passionate about email, web and the digital world. Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering quality work with an ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
- To produce working email designs and landing page layouts that are appropriate to the brief given
- Develop concepts for seasonal campaigns, promotional campaigns, brand campaigns and products.
- Presenting design concepts and work to the team
- Reading up on the latest email design breakthrough technologies
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge in graphic design and relevant software including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Notepad ++, Sublime
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Creative design experience or knowledge from either in industry or during university
- Natural creative thinker / problem solver
- Good technical and production knowledge
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
Please include a sample of your work with your application and link to your online portfolio.
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Singapore, Warsaw and Minsk