This position plays an important role both internally and externally and will be in our Sydney office.
This role will be an integral part of the team, which acts as the connecting link between our customers, industry best practice/regulations and third parties to achieve the best possible delivery rate across all emails sent using our products.
- Create ramp up plans for new or existing customers
- Provide off hour deliverability assistance for global customers
- Provide help and advice to customers using dotdigital’s products and 3rd party tool
- Provide sales assistance for selling deliverability consultancies
- Be a resource to customers and internal teams for all things deliverability
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face-to-face
- Create and manage project schedules, and coordinate internal resources to meet deadlines.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Produce written information for customers
Experience & Skills:
- 1-2 years deliverability experience, knowledge of APAC ISP’s strongly preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a client facing role in a digital environment
- Able to present information with confidence
- Experience working with international brands
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on a global team
- Fantastic attention to detail – especially when working under time pressure
- Self-starter, hard working, enthusiastic, passionate about digital
- Proactive, able to build credible relationships with coworkers and clients
- Be an expert Excel user (or willing to become one)