Customer Success Manager EMEA
As a Customer Success Manager you will be the main point of contact for many of our EMEA customers
You’ll be supporting our EMEA team of Account Managers, Sales Executives and support functions by working closely with them on their accounts and handling administrative functions on their behalf. Acting as an additional point of contact for our clients you’ll be responsible for ensuring our teams are given all the support they need to be successful.
This is an entirely new position in support of our growing EMEA team, you would be assisting with all Nordic and European accounts, with the exclusion of UK and Netherlands.
You’ll need to be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form, looking to build relationships and provide solutions through first-class customer service. You’ll be looking to build your career in an international technology company so must be passionate about technology solutions in a business environment. You’ll be organized and driven; positive and success focused. In return, we will provide you with development and experience to progress to many other possible roles over time.
You would help with sales pitches, get to know our regional Partners and have the opportunity to travel. Initially you would be supporting around 80 accounts and see potential for growth within the team in future.
- Be the main point of contact for 100+ EMEA customers
- Supporting our Account Managers, Sales and Support teams across a range of administration tasks
- Contact customers that give us feedback via NPS
- You will be working closely with the Strategic Account Directors on our bigger accounts where you will be additional point of contact
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop your knowledge of all Engagement Cloud features, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Work with our Dynamics CRM system
- Execute our proactive customer success projects
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years administration experience ideally within the technology industry
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Self-starting and positive
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Experience working with a CRM is desirable
- Personable confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport.
- Ability to excel in team-based environment.
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
Useful languages would be Swedish, Dutch, German, French, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish