Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be work in a team to deliver a great customer experience to our customers.
You will be a point of contact for some of our larger EMEA customers and will be working alongside our EMEA Senior Account Directors on their accounts, handling projects and administrative functions on their behalf. Acting as an additional point of contact for our customers you’ll be responsible for ensuring our internal teams are given all the support they need to be successful.
You’ll need to be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form, looking to build relationships and provide solutions through first-class customer service. You’ll be looking to build your career in an international technology company so must be passionate about technology solutions in a business environment. You’ll be organized and driven; positive and success focused. In return, we will provide you with development and experience to progress to many other possible roles over time.
We are looking for applicants with a SaaS background (e.g. Email Service Providers, eCommerce platforms and System Integrators, CRM etc.) and 1-3 years’ experience, with a consultative approach, listening and understanding where dotdigital can help their business, coupled with negotiating skill. You will be answering technical queries and handling objections, so while a background in email marketing is not essential, an awareness of its principles is beneficial.
- Liaising with customers day to day and first POC for issue resolution
- Manage the customers expectations using a work in progress document
- Monitoring account activity (trends etc)
- Escalating and chasing any issues to internal teams
- Support with preparing documentation i.e. trend analysis etc
- Meeting management and scheduling
- Identifying opportunities
- Build a good relationship with customers
- Pre and post meeting follow up
- Attend industry events to build on and share knowledge
- Help with the Customer Success Zen-desk for queries when needed.
- Support and help our Customer Success Co-ordinators
- Execute our proactive customer success projects
- Work with our Thor CRM system
- Be owner of a team projects
- Help out at Customer events
- Develop your knowledge of all dotdigital features, pricing plans and service portfolio
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years administration experience ideally within the technology industry
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Self-starting and positive
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Experience working with a CRM is desirable
- Personable confident and outgoing; a proven ability to build rapport.
- Ability to excel in team-based environment.
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions