Customer Success Coordinator
We're looking for a Customer Success Coordinator to join dotdigital in our London office.
As a Customer Success Coordinator you’ll be supporting our team of Customer Success Managers, Sales Executives and Support functions by working closely with them on their accounts, and handling administrative functions on their behalf. Acting as an additional point of contact for our clients you’ll be responsible for ensuring our teams are given all the support they need to be successful.
You’ll be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form, looking to build relationships and provide solutions through first-class customer service. You’ll be looking to build your career in an international technology company so must be passionate about technology solutions in a business environment. You’ll be organized and driven; positive and success focused. In return, we will provide you with development and experience to progress to a Customer Success Manager or Sales role amongst many other possible roles over time.
- Additional point of contact with our new and existing clients
- Supporting our Account Managers, Sales and Support teams across a range of administration tasks
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop your knowledge of all Engagement Cloud features, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Work with our Dynamics CRM system
Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years administration experience ideally within the technology industry
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Self-starting and positive
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Experience working with a CRM is desirable
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- A basic understanding of HTML / Email marketing and coding would be hugely advantageous
- A university degree is desirable but not necessary
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service.
Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities.
We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK. Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Singapore, Warsaw and Minsk.