Customer Success Coordinator
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you’ll be working in a team to deliver a great customer experience to our customers.
You will also be supporting our team of Customer Success Managers, Account Managers, Sales Executives, Finance and Technical Support teams. Acting as an additional point of contact for our clients you’ll be responsible for ensuring our teams are given all the support they need to be successful.
After the initial 6 months you will also work alongside one of our account mangers and be allocated to some accounts as a dedicated resource to help the customer and yourself to grow.
You’ll need to be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form, looking to build relationships and provide solutions through first-class customer service. You’ll be looking to build your career in an international technology company so must be passionate about technology solutions in a business environment. You’ll be organized and driven; positive and success focused.
- Day to day support for all customers via ticketing system (Zendesk), Chat and phone
- Day to day support for all internal teams via ticketing system (Zendesk)
- POC for Customer Success EMEA contacts
- Identify opportunities via customer conversations
- Work alongside Account Manager’s with commercial opportunities
- Execute our proactive customer success projects
- Take and own tickets from Product Support that are Account focused
- Follow up with customers who complete our feedback survey
- Contribute at customer events
- Develop your knowledge of all dotdigital features, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Work with our CRM system
Skills and Experience
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years administration experience ideally within the technology industry
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Self-starting and positive
- Very organised and process-driven, capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Experience working with a CRM is desirable
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- A university degree is desirable but not necessary