Customer Success Coordinator
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you’ll be supporting our team of Customer Success Managers, Sales Executives and Support functions by working closely with them on their accounts and handling administrative functions on their behalf.
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you’ll be supporting our team of Customer Success Managers, Sales Executives and Support functions by working closely with them on their accounts and handling administrative functions on their behalf. Acting as an additional point of contact for our clients you’ll be responsible for ensuring our teams are given all the support they need to be successful.
You’ll be a natural communicator able to articulate yourself well both verbally and in written form, looking to build relationships and provide solutions through first-class customer service. You’ll be looking to build your career in an international technology company so must be passionate about technology solutions in a business environment. You’ll be organized and driven; positive and success focused. In return, we will provide you with development and experience to progress to many other possible roles over time.
- Additional point of contact with our new and existing clients
- Supporting our Account Managers, Sales and Support teams across a range of administration tasks
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop your knowledge of all dotdigital features, pricing plans and service portfolio
- Work with our Dynamics CRM system
- Execute our proactive customer success projects
Skills and Experience
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years administration experience ideally within the technology industry
- Strong communicator, especially over the phone
- Self-starting and positive
- Very organised and process-driven; capable of multi-tasking and time-management
- Experience working with a CRM is desirable
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- A basic understanding of HTML / Email marketing and coding would be hugely advantageous
- A university degree is desirable but not necessary