CRM Partnerships Manager
In this role, you will be joining our partnership team based at London Bridge, focusing on developing our CRM partner relationships and driving business alongside our partners.
You will be working with an established set of partners, particularly within the Microsoft Dynamics community, with responsibility to develop close relationships and uncover new business referral opportunities for the sales team. You will work towards revenue targets and manage a pipeline of partner opportunities alongside the sales team. You will be expected to identify, qualify and recruit new partners and develop those relationships. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in partnerships or account management with a SaaS sales background (e.g. Email Service Providers, CRM platforms and System Integrators, eCommerce etc.). The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organised and can work independently but also can work closely with other teams in the organisation.
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively recruit and onboard new partners who implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and can refer potential opportunities to dotdigital.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets with business driven through your assigned partner accounts.
- Create and execute partner account plans.
- Grow the Microsoft Dynamics 365 partnership channel with profitable sales volume and achieving strategic objectives.
- Be the champion for Microsoft Dynamics internally, coordinating and sharing with company personnel, including sales, account management, and marketing resources.
- Maintain partner relationship with Microsoft by growing awareness of dotdigital and building alliance with key Microsoft staff.
- Coordinate with Product Management to influence the CRM connector product roadmap.
- Employ our CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) for partner and pipeline management.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Microsoft developments and competitive landscape by attending industry events.
- Work closely with Account Management and Customer Success teams to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- At least 5 years’ experience in partner or account management capacity.
- Can demonstrate the ability to build close relationships and drive additional new revenue within assigned partnerships or accounts.
- Enthusiasm, drive and excellent communication skills.
- Can demonstrate ability to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing platform market and eco-system