Microsoft CRM Partnerships Manger
Operating from our US HQ in Midtown Manhattan, the Partnerships Manager wins, maintains and grows relationships with our MS Dynamics CRM partners
This individual will be responsible for managing the direct relationship with Microsoft as well as building and managing the overall network of partners that support our MS Dynamics CRM channel. You will generate new opportunities via the partner network by acquiring new partners, building on existing relationships, providing educational sessions and supporting business development.
- Manage the direct relationship with Microsoft, our dedicated account manager and the co-selling program
- Proactively identify and recruit new partners who implement and build Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions for companies and can refer potential Engagement Cloud sales opportunities to dotdigital
- Drive co-marketing initiatives with support from our internal marketing team
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Create and execute partner account plans
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis in order to drive Engagement Cloud referral opportunities to dotdigital and hit your quarterly referral target
- Conduct learning sessions to help educate partner teams on Engagement Cloud
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, sales, service and management resources to meet partner performance objectives and expectations
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Employ our CRM (MS Dynamics CRM) for partner and pipeline management
- Attend industry events and become an active member of the community which will include regional travel
- 4+ years in a channel management capacity
- 2+ years of experience within the Microsoft or CRM eco-system in a sales or account management capacity
- Demonstrable ability to cross sell, up sell and drive additional new revenue in assigned accounts
- Demonstrable ability to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Technical ability to provide platform and integration demos
- Experience in the Microsoft ecosystem
- SaaS Experience
- Experience with email marketing or marketing automation
Founded in a London pub in 1999, we’ve come a long way to get here. Today, dotdigital has over 350 employees and offices across four continents. dotdigital’s easy-to-use Engagement Cloud combines powerful technology with passionate people to deliver an unbeatable service. Engagement Cloud is an omni channel marketing platform, allowing businesses to engage with their customers through email, SMS, social media and advertising via mobile, web and chat technologies.
In our efforts to pre-empt customers’ needs, we’ve expanded far beyond the capabilities of a simple email provider. We’ve added channels, features, and integrations to our platform, year on year, until becoming a customer engagement platform with powerful omnichannel capabilities. We have offices in London, East Croydon, Manchester and Cheltenham in the UK.
Our international locations include New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Melbourne, Cape Town, Warsaw and Minsk.