We’re looking for a CRM Administrator to join our growing team at dotdigital(www.dotdigital.com). dotdigital is a global omni-channel, marketing automation, and customer engagement service provider headquartered in London.
We’re looking for a CRM Administrator to join our growing team at dotdigital(www.dotdigital.com). dotdigital is a global omni-channel, marketing automation, and customer engagement service provider headquartered in London. Our market-leading platform Engagement Cloud empowers our clients marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant email marketing programmes. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe, the USA and APAC with offices in the UK, Australia, Belarus, Poland, South Africa, New York and Los Angeles.
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our London headquarters on the river right next to London Bridge station, and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
We are currently running Dynamics 365 on-premise which was rolled out a few months ago. The solution supports over 300 users across the UK, US and APAC regions and is a vital tool for many of our business processes and activities in our fast-paced environment. You’ll be working as part of an established team to provide support and administer the solution.
You will be the front-line of the Business Solutions team, providing support to our internal users including training, as well as taking responsibility for administering user access, workflows and customisations. You will also have responsibility for data cleansing and ensuring that our data validation standards are maintained.
- 1st line response for user support (issues, queries & requests) in line with SLAs
- Data cleansing – maintain integrity of the CRM by ensuring that policies for data quality are followed
- Data Import & Monitoring
- Provide user training covering navigation, business processes, creation of views and using the report wizard
- Production and maintenance of training documentation
- Supporting testing & QA
- Creation of dashboards and custom views
- Good problem solving and communication skills
Advantageous, but not required:
- Knowledge of Outlook client for Dynamics 365
- Knowledge of Unified Interface
- Experience with PowerBI or similar dashboard creation tool.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment.
- Ability to create or update workflows, business processes and business rules
- Ability to perform customisations on the UI such as the creation of new entities, attributes, relationships and mappings
- Experience supporting and administering a top CRM system, ideally MS Dynamics 2016 onwards
- Experience with being the front-line support person in the team, taking support queries via email, telephone or walk ups
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent problem solving and be an enthusiastic team player
- Excellent time management and work prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage your workload even with changing priorities
- Fantastic attention to detail – especially when working under time pressure
- Proactive and enjoy interacting with users across all areas of the business, understanding needs and feeding back to the team so change can happen where appropriate