Corporate ICT Support Technician
We’re looking for a Corporate ICT Support Technician to join our growing team at dotdigital.
dotdigital is a global omnichannel marketing automation provider headquartered in London. Our market-leading platform empowers our clients marketing and ecommerce teams to create engaging and relevant email marketing programmes. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across EMEA, the USA and APAC with offices in Manchester, Cheltenham, Australia, Belarus, South Africa, New York and Los Angeles.
Our contemporary workspace and strong team working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices. We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment working split site across our vibrant London headquarters on the river right next to London Bridge station and our offices on the 19th and 20th floors of Croydon’s most iconic building, plus the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
You’ll be working within a team of three, working across our entire corporate IT infrastructure. Day to day you’ll be working on our back office IT and telephony systems across our global offices, provisioning equipment and liaising with managed service providers. Whilst you and the team will be working across our existing IT processes, for example the new starters and leavers processes, this is also an opportunity to evolve existing processes and develop new ones. You’ll be working closely with our Corporate ICT Operations Manager, who will be directly line managing you.
You are likely to be an experienced IT Support Technician, with experience in at least a 350-user environment. You’ll have been working in a small Corporate / Internal ICT team where you are looking after a bit of everything! We’re looking for an organised, flexible, personable team player who can cope with the constantly changing environment that we experience as a growing business. You’ll have great verbal and written communication skills, be an excellent problem solver, along with good analytical skills. You’ll also be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Working on the internal Corporate ICT Helpdesk, technically helping end users where required.
- Procurement and provisioning of Corporate laptops, software and peripherals.
- Asset Tracking and administration
- Managing joiner/leaver process – everything from account creations to hardware procurement.
- Telephony – setting up users and troubleshooting cloud-based solutions.
- Monitoring backups and escalating issues as needed.
- Being involved in projects relating to the improvement of Corporate ICT and CRM
- Aiding improvement and supportability of the office audio visual equipment, providing a 1st/2nd line of support if necessary
- Corporate mobile, tablet and fixed line services including ongoing administration.
- Contributing to the improvement and development of corporate ICT policies and procedures
- Working with the wider Technology team where required on projects relating to the Engagement Cloud SaaS platform.
Experience & skills
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems – Windows 8.1 and 10
- Active Directory account management
- Office 365
- Zendesk or other Helpdesk software
- Remote support software e.g. LogMeIn and TeamViewer remote assistance
- Apple iPads, iPhones and other mobile/tablet devices
- Dell laptops
- Desirable but not essential: Cisco Meraki
- Desirable but not essential: Any MS Dynamics CRM experience
- Desirable but not essential: ITIL foundation
- Desirable but not essential: Veeam Backup Software
- Looking after and supporting remote offices (UK, Australia, Belarus, South Africa and US)