Channel Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Executive to join our growing US Marketing team. You’ll hit your own KPIs and targets.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director in London, you’ll have at least 2 years’ experience of partner B2B marketing managing the customer journey from opportunity through to renewal and will be aware of customer engagement best practice and legal constraints and have experience of managing brand messaging and consistency. You will be adept at customer retention and acquisition tactics.
- Drive strategic partners regional GTM marketing initiatives to support partner sales goals; work with the extended marketing team in the New York and London offices to execute on demand gen campaigns (email & webinars), events, social, content creation and more
- Strategize and produce consistent partner communications and events to continue co-selling and co-marketing with our ecosystem partners
- Work with the Global Online and Events teams to support the integration of partnership marketing activity into broader campaign activations
- Drive joint messaging and objectives for awareness, demand generation and pipeline creation activities that produce leads and referrals for both dotdigital and its partners
- Establish strong relationships with key partners and presenting valuable marketing insights.
- Organise and attend partner events to build relationships and pipeline
- Ensure there is continual clear and consistent communications with existing partners about partnerships’ marketing activities
- Partner with other internal functions: online, design, product and events to ensure a consistent message and well integrated partner experience
- Become an expert on the dotdigital Engagement Cloud platform
- Contribute to wider marketing activity.
- Ensure the brand is respected in all communications and at events
- Liaise with regional Channel Managers and execute their requests
- Liaise with international team mates to ensure efficiencies.
- At least 2 years partnership marketing experience – preferably for a Software business.
- An excellent knowledge of partner marketing tactics
- Self starter – the team is always busy and we don’t like micro-managing
- A deliverer – while you’ll have help, you’ll be doing some of the execution yourself
- Strong content editing skills – as well as writing your own content you’ll need to brief, edit and critique other content.
- Project management skills – you’ll need to be highly organised and comfortable delivering multiple content projects, often at the same time.
- Analytical – you’ll be comfortable and effective using key analytics tools including Google Analytics and others to measure, analyse, report and act on the results of your content marketing activity