As a new addition to our growing New York Account Management Team you will play a vital role in the management and growth of a broad portfolio of existing and new accounts.
As a new addition to our growing New York Account Management Team you will play a vital role in the management and growth of a broad portfolio of existing and new accounts. Our team provides leadership in post-sales customer activity with pivotal responsibility for customer retention, success, growth and strengthening overall relationships. Our Account Managers deliver against financial targets, focussing on expansion within existing accounts of an established client base.
We are looking for applicants with a SaaS Sales or Account Management background e.g. Email Service Providers, eCommerce Platforms, System Integrators, CRM etc.
Our New York office is a friendly environment located in Manhattan. Our clients include Ferrero Rocher, U Haul, Yamaha, Monin, Bench, Debora Lippman etc. and vary across a wide range of sectors. We are a market leader in the marketing automation space holding premium partnerships with leading CRM and eCommerce platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Magento, Shopify and many more.
- Manage a portfolio of clients whilst developing active pipelines
- Create, identify and qualify selling opportunities through relationship building
- Grow your accounts through cross-selling and up selling additional services and platform features
- Deliver against your revenue and renewal targets
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in our CRM system (MS Dynamics)
- Maintain a high degree of account management, control and offer outstanding customer service levels
- Work alongside the Onboarding Team and Project Managers by offering strategic suggestions as the main point of contact for client relationships
- Collaborate with other teams including Support and Sales
- Continually develop both your knowledge of our platform and services as well keeping yourself informed of industry updates and developments
- Proven success in a target-driven client-facing role
- 2+ years experience in a similar role at a SaaS company
- Experience in the email marketing industry highly desirable
- Demonstrable strategic account management desirable
- Ability to develop a portfolio of accounts, build rapport, elicit and build upon new referrals
- Strong negotiation skills
- A consultative approach to client relationships
- Eloquent written and verbal communication skills
- Personable, confident and outgoing
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to excel in team-based environment