This role provides leadership in post-sales customer strategy for our key clients.
Our mission is simple: powering customer engagement across all touch points.
dotdigital Group plc is a leading provider of email marketing and omnichannel SaaS technology to empower digital marketing professionals. Our marketing automation platform is used by over 70,000 marketers in 156 countries worldwide, empowering global marketers to achieve outstanding results with superior tools and services.
We work with brands such as Oliver Bonas, Barbour, British Airways and ITV to achieve outstanding digital marketing results and build brand engagement with their customers.
Our team is made up of individuals who are proactive, resourceful, bright and who work well independently and part of a cross-functional global team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, motivated Account Manager to join our fantastic team.
Your responsibilities will include proactively building relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders to identify and manage commercial opportunities in a large client pool. In this role, you will be working closely with our Customer Success team to identify clients with an appetite to grow and identify, nurture and close revenue opportunities. You will be expected to manage your time effectively, prioritising renewals and upsell opportunities.
If you are a self-motivated, highly organised account manager with an appetite for growth, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our customer service teams to achieve quotas while ensuring our clients are satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Identify upsell opportunities from a large client pool
- Use your time efficiently to maximise revenue
- Own the sales process from discovery to close
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to mitigate risk
- Deliver a weekly forecast of projected revenue
- Be a solutions expert, working with other internal teams to ensure knowledge of the platform and services we deliver is strong
- Negotiate contract renewals and close agreements to maximize net churn
- Must have a minimum of 1 years managing email marketing campaigns
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Proven track record of achieving KPIs
- Impeccable client relationship management skills
- Experience managing accounts throughout the full life cycle
- Pipeline management and able to demonstrate growth YoY of accounts
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent organizational skills